Thursday, April 2, 2009

ARSENAL

My First Ever Arsenal Jersey

I have been an Arsenal Fans since 5 years ago but only this current season, EPL 08/09, which is the only season I actually sat down and watch them play the whole game and almost the whole season for now and I was surprised that Thierry Henry has left Arsenal because the last time I saw him played was during 2006 Champions League final, Barcelona against Arsenal, where they lost. Such a shame but still it was a good match. The most interesting matches that I have watched so far was Arsenal Vs Man Utd, where I was actually watching with a fren of mine who is really a Man Utd fan and really despise other team (typical Man Utd Fan hahaha). During that match, the LCD screen showed that they was a list of injuries for Arsenal players and my friend was jumping up and down because it was a match that Man Utd will definitely win. However, it ended up 2 -1 where Arsenal score twice within 47th min. It was interesting and that's when I have decided to watch all their matches!

Anyway, my most recent trip to KL, was when I bought my Arsenal Jersey. It was expensive, but in order to show my support for them, I still purchased it on my very last day in KL. Actually what refrain me from purchasing it earlier was because all the Arsenal Jersey was made from Indonesia. I found it hard to believe since this Jersey is not freaking 100 Ringgit. Therefore, no way that I am going to purchase Jersey that is make by country neighbour. Unfortunately, after searching everywhere around KL, I still ended buying an Arsenal Jersey made by Indonesia. *sigh*

So, as for this season they might not be performing their best of all to compete for the EPL title, but I am pretty damn sure, in 2 more seasons, Arsenal sure hell yeah is definitely a contender for the EPL title. With the newly purchase Andrei Arshavin, he definitely brought some impact and increase the performance for the team. Arshavin and Bendtner is actually a good combination for the team. And definitely selling Van Persie is a good option for Arsenal. After watching him playing several match and reading some headlines news from soccernet, all I can say it is just too pointless for him Arsene Wenger to keep him. His performance is not consistent, has not been helping much for Arsenal, and yet talking big about winning titles when he couldnt score when there is a chance for him to. If he is committed and loyal to the club, he would stay and help Arsene Wenger to archieve what he is trying to accomplish by building a new young, energetic, fast and strong team! Unless by then when Arsene Wenger had built it and yet still accomplish nothing, then that would be a good option for him to leave. If not, I will take him as a looser forever!
Anyway, I guess I'm going to be a Gunner from now on! BANG!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

van persie this season is not really a good player...but his best point is when the team needs a saviour, he's the one to play the ball. u shud see him playing for holland...arshavin in my opinion might be a mistake...he's 27 yrs old man!!! another few season then apek lo...

Stories of Snow *-* said...

At least Arshavin was performing well for the previous game and he looks young anyway lol, no doubt sometimes he did look "fragile" for me coz he is too short and small in size if compare with others. Van Persie really... donno wat to say, tho he is good looking at the first sight but he always seem so "powerless". Perhaps i think he shud try hard to score in the coming games. ><

HANJAC said...

Oscar: well, after looking at the champions league, arsene wenger really have to start buying new players and although arshavin is going to be old, i still think he is going to make a very big impact for several seasons..! i bet the match at old trafford, coming soon next week will be interesting, where i wanna see arshavin perform.. if arsenal cant make it a draw, or win, arsene wenger can start considering to buy experience player liaw lar!!! lol

As for van persie, no question about it, but, if he stays, that would be good for the team because he still does make an impact for the team!