Friday, April 3, 2009

Rubik's Cube


I have always wanted to learn to play around with a Rubik's Cube aka Magic Cube. I remembered that I got this cube when I was still in primary school and I think I got inspired by my cousin to purchase this toy! At first he taught me some tricks but I guessed I have a bad memory. So at the end, the colour were mixed up and I never knew how to twist and turn back to a full set of same colour for each side. Therefore, I did a bit modification by peeling off the colour and stick it to where it belongs because i got so frustrated with it already! And till now I still dont know how! So, last week, I bought a magic cube from Fremantle and it cost $14 AUD. It claimed itself to be THE WORLD'S SMOOTHEST TURNING MAGIC CUBE and its made in Taiwan! Unbelievable and yet I have not tried it to see whether it is exactly true as describe, so I can't give comment about it. However, it looks nice!



The movie "Pursuit of Happyness" which spell happiness, with a Y, casted by Will Smith, inspired me to try to learn and not give up especially in this cube box. Its fun and just have to know a little tricks about it. I heard from a friend that you could actually find a solution in youtube.com and they will eventually teach you how to turn and twist this thing. You could just look it up under "How to solve a Rubik's Cube". Anyway, I guess I am just going to try it on first and see how far could i go without a solution!

1 comment:

Kong Chai Chen said...

hello.. i wan to invite you into our malaysian cube website.. jus go to www.malaysiancube.com/forum or http://blog.malaysiancube.com.. i see u there! ^^