Sunday, May 24, 2009

www.eewenstales.com.au

This blog belongs to my friend, Sharon Ting Ee Wen and for those who are reading my blog, should visit her blog as well(You could just click on the link on the bottom right of my webpage where she goes by the name eewen's tale.) because I find it that her personal experience in life is very knowledgeable to be acknowledged and considering she is only 23 years old, she has already been blessed and lucky to be married to Leighton Whiting, in Utah! During her wedding, she took variety of pictures and I personally loved the one where she had her picture taken when it snowed outside the Bountiful Temple(A Place where she got married... hehe and she has lots of photo in it as well, so have a looked at it). Basically, her blog is more on describing her life and talking more on personal stuff that she is proud to share among the readers. I hope you would give her a little support by visiting her blog and give a little bit of advise of where she could make her blog a little bit more interesting. Thanks and I am definitely not a STALKER but just promoting............!! :)

2 comments:

sharon said...

I have to say..."I LOVE YOU!" for promoting my site. and you're a good friend.

HANJAC said...

:)
HAHAHA... Your truly welcome!