Saturday, June 27, 2009

Should I or shoudn't I?

Sorry for not updating my blog for quite sometime already because there is not much things I have done.

Recently, I am just pretty upset with myself because I am jobless.. still...! Its hard to get a job over here, even part time jobs. Tried applying a few jobs and I guess without a PR, they just wouldn't considered you or give you a little bit of hope for an interview. For eg. I applied for a small non profit organisation not long ago, and this job was not even advertised but was told by a fren about it. So, I was happy because given the smaller amount of ppl knowing about the job, it gives me the higher chances of going for an interview. However, to my disappointment, sent in, make a phone call to them, and having to talk to them, they dont even know the visa Im holding. Gosh... explained to them and said they would contact me to let me know the progressed.. and at the end. no phone calls at all, and ive heard the position is being filled already! Sigh!

Now, seriously I have been doutbing whether shud i stay here or go back straight to Malaysia. Im in a dilemma right now! Life is tough and boring without jobs over here! How can i survive not doing anything over here for few months.

Anyway, i just do hope the economy will get better soon so that i could land into some nice decent job.... PLs....

So frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

sharon said...

Dear Hanjac,
Given the economy now, it would be hard to find a job everywhere. It is especially true for bigger countries. As a foreigner in their land, it takes a lot to be able to find a decent job. I am in the same situation as you. But i think the PR will come. By then you will be able to get a job easier. Going back to Malaysia is a good solution too, i think. But you should at least get your PR first before you go back. Talk with your parents. They might be able to help. Anyhow, good luck and God bless!

Jorge said...

Man, it's hard to even get a decent job in a small place like Miri. I understand you bro. A jobless life is really ARGH!

Stories of Snow *-* said...

Yeah, don give up honey... i will pray for u and wish u owes GOod Luck :)the recession period is juz over and economy is getting better d so there will be vacancies for accountant i think so juz be patience k ADD OIL!!!

HANJAC said...

Thanks all! And yeah i have talked with my parents already. They let me decide what i shud do, if i wanted to go back, its still alright.. but definitely getting my pr first before going back! and we will see how it goes after that! For now.. its just boring to stay here and doing nothing..