Tuesday, October 7, 2008

07/10/08

Today, i had lunch at Chilies after ending my AFM tutorial.
After that, i went to the mathematics lab for the first time for this year. The last time i entered into the lab, was the first time i'm registering myself into UWA. Ok, so why would i be there, since i can used Reid's Library, or GP3. Oh well, i went to GP3 after lunch but didn't like the atmosphere. So, i went straight to the library, and after browsing around, and looking at the time, it was only 2pm and there is no seat left, so I heard from Raj today that we could use the math's lab to access the computer, so i tried and it worked.

Therefore, i was thinking to start off with my Banking assignment. While i'm trying to focus on my assignment, sitting in front of me, was the sickest and disgusting couple i have ever seen in UWA. The guy bites the girl, and start hugging her, kissing her, playing with her hair!! What kind of psycho guy who touched her gf's hair and played with it.. that's really really really gay.. They have been doing it for like forever..... even the guy who sat beside them, kept staring at them, and till the end, i guessed, he couldnt stand it and left.

I was sitting opposite towards them.. and i couldnt even focused... i almost puke for real for the first time looking at couple acting this way! So, i moved out and went straight to the library and desperately in need for a computer! Lucky i was, i managed to find one and when i looked at the time, it was 3 already! So, you can see, i have wasted my 1 hour life on that weird show!

Then not long after i have started my assignment, Yi Wen called me and asked me out for a dinner with the gang for vegetarian dinner.. haha.. never tried so, yeah i decided to go although im a meat lover hehe!!! Then, not long after that, Daniel called to tell me about the price for the sydney flight.. was surprised to see the price, and i wanted to book but sadly, i have insufficient money in my bankwest account. Sigh..................

So, after that, continue to work on my assingment till 7, went for dinner, but the place we were supposed to go was pretty fully booked, so ended up going to Singapore China Town Restaurant, and still we were ordering vege! haha

Anyway, after dinner, went straight for Gelare, and ordered a large waffle, with swiss caramel and cookies and cream as my ice cream toppings.. Yum Yum..

so, thats how i ended my night and now starting with this freaking assignment again!!!! I wanna end it soon!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Stories of Snow *-* said...

Oh my God...Gelare...
I missed it so much... on every tuesday sigh...
CAn get me one plsss....:P