Monday, October 6, 2008

Assignments

Last week, i have just submitted my Corporate Law assignment. Although, i managed to finish and submit it in time, i still doubt the quality of my assignment. Besides, i really hate assignments. I prefer exam because exam is only going to test you on what you know from the lecture while assignment requires you to do research and more research, and this really consume lots of time.
Well, after sitting for 3 mid semester exams, and skipping class for 3 weeks, do you think i have the time to sit there and do my assignment?
Anyway, i'm working on my last assignment and hopefully it is going to be the last that im going to do. So, i can't wait to submit my last assignment asap on this coming Friday or before that!!!!

FREAKING HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: