Sunday, October 5, 2008

Life...

Life is short.... got to try everything before you get to old to do anything. Besides, i guess i have not been writing essays since i'm in Uni. So, i guess, by writing, it helps me to improve a little. So, bear with me if you couldn't understand what i'm trying to say.

Well, recently, i heard a tragic news from my a friend about someone i don't know! All i know was that, he was involved in an accident. His body wasn't torn, no broken bones as i have heard, but internal bleeding. So, he was vomiting blood when that incident happened. Ambulance came, and he was rushed to the hospital, but unfortunately, God took his soul. May his soul RIP.

At this time, i'm thinking what if im in his shoe. I never get to said goodbye to my love ones. I never had the chance to be able to recall back my life.. how i was being raised by my parents. How i was raised from a little baby till i'm able to walk, jump, talk, think, entertain, ... just being independent on my own. That's what my parents has given me. Talking about this, makes me recall back on the 9/11 incidents. Last year, i was bored so i went online to youtube.com, and went on to search 9/11.

After looking at the clips, for 20 min, i realised one thing, sometimes, although your healthy, smart, brilliant, rich, poor, barely living on the earth, and so on.. life is just too fragile. You can be gone just like that. I even managed to see ppl jumping off the WTC in the clip which they couldnt stand the heat.

Therefore, after looking at the clip, and after hearing that tragic news, I learn that waiting is not the option, but saying I Love You everyday to your love one is paramount!

1 comment:

Stories of Snow *-* said...

Yeah...quite true...we shud owes appreciate wat we have and the persons we love. In newspaper everywhere there's car accident,commit suicide and i had heard tat a lot people having cancer so life is really fragile now...so for those lucky people in this world please love urself and ur family and ur loves one :)