Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Anniversary

WOW... its October 23rd... and this means that i have been in a relationship for 6 years already! Man that is long! Couldn't have imagine my first love would last this long hahaha!!!!
Oh well, a lot of ppl normally take their anniversary very soberly where they will be preparing to go out for a grand dinner, or else go somewhere else and make it a special day. As for me, im too far away from my girl, so that i hardly could do much! Plus im not just to lazy to be doing anything right now! But what's important for me, is to at least get through my final. Only then.. lets have a postpone anniversary, alright? hehe!!!!
Anyway, just hoping for a better year in this relationship!

1 comment:

Stories of Snow *-* said...

Alright hehe.....but tat day u sang me let me hear u sing i d treat tat as a gift so second gift i wan is tat you come back and finish all the food i prepare for u ya ..:P ur final result wud be my greatest gift too so hope u can do well honey...gambadeh!!! have faith in you owes...

Muackzzz..