Wednesday, October 15, 2008

3 More Weeks

Didnt know 3 years of studying for a commerce degree is going to end in 3 weeks time. Gosh, time really flies...! I couldnt believe that how 3 years has passed so soon. I never imagine of today that finally, all the hard works, sacrifice, and effort has been put in to get this degree is going to end in 3 weeks time.. Its too fast that it feels like i just enrolled to do my commerce degree yesterday!
Oh well, i guess thats life and i hope i made my family proud of being the first in my family to graduate!! Anyway.. before this semester end, and oh Yeah.. i just submitted my final and last assignment last friday! I was so happy that i didnt do much stuff! I was relaxing and enjoying myself which i totally needed the break! I didnt have a proper rest for like almost a month and it started after i came back from the road trip!
Anyway, i still have pretty much or heaps of ilect that i need to catch up for AFM, LAW, TSM and Banking..
i hope ill be able to finish all my ilects before the study break..
So, best of luck for me, and best of luck to Junie, Daniel, Edison, Jason, Ricky, Samuel, Khalis and Vincent! Hope we will be graduating by this year and be in the same convo together and good luck as well, to the rest who will be sitting for their final exams!!!

No comments: